However, as we are getting closer to the release of a game (June 14th) - we start seeing the true picture behind this game. Check out the list of the things that I found to be extremely wrong with the game:
- 2 weapons at a time (see below for why is that, from the developer)
- Regenerating health (confirmed)
- 8 player max in all gamemodes (confirmed)
- XP leveling system for in-game hats (confirmed)
- RMB for iron sighting (not officially confirmed, taken from an interview of a gamer that played at an event)
Now, check out what the developer, George Broussard, said about the whole 2 weapons at a time thing:
"Yeah, blame us for it if you want. It may change in the future and I don't know what will happen with it, but it was us. I stand by it too, as you cannot discount designing games for a modern world and part of that world is consoles where the bulk of the sales can be. And on those consoles you have a controller. We tried for a long time to support lots of guns but we simply could not find a nice way to map it to a controller, despite trying 4-5 designs. We gave it enough time and decided to stop swimming against the current and adopt what was basically the "standard."
I am seriously considering cancelling my collectors edition preorder now. Why couldn't they allow the PC version to have more than 2 weapons and give console users what they think is balanced?
Also, have they not played GoldenEye that has more than "2 weapons at a time"?
A pretty big disappointment.